Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
South Park
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Films bullet Big. Girls. Blouses.
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Big. Girls. Blouses.

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: October 31, 2006 at 12:11 PM

spacer

http://news.bbc...ent/6101704.stm

I mean, honestly...

What's wrong with people today? What's debilitating the great British constitution? We hold up okay when it comes to the real torture of actual people, but when it comes to fictional torture, it's goodnight sweetheart?

Weak.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: October 31, 2006 at 11:16 PM

spacer

The bit that gets me is that it's their choice. I'm pretty sure however that someone will try and sue over it.

As for this:

A spokeswoman for the Cineworld chain said they did not wish to comment.

Probably because she was too busy laughing her arse off about particularly squeamish people failing to cover their eyes with their hands and stick their fingers in their ears as is the norm if you're a bit squeamish at scary films.

Indeed, my first time through Event Horizon I must have only caught about 50% of the actual film. I'm pleased to report however that I completely failed to faint. I didnt even piss my pants.

So perhaps Saw III is scary and gory? Well since it's not geenrally my scene I do the sensible thing and don't bother watching it. Simple as

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: November 1, 2006 at 11:10 AM

spacer

As far as EH goes, it was a close call for me. That video of the first crew of the EH fucking/killing each other was mental.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: November 1, 2006 at 09:27 PM

spacer

Aye, bearing in mind the scariest film I'd probably seen til then was Raiders of the Lost Ark or summat.

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

35 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles