Forums
Shop
Contact
South Park
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Films bullet Children Of Men
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Children Of Men

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: August 4, 2006 at 12:07 AM

spacer

It's 2027, and no child has been born for 18 years. Nobody knows why. As the human race faces extinction, the world falls into a state of anarchy, and things do not bode well.

Thankfully, a girl is preggers, and who else but Theo (Clive Owen) is sent to take her on a journey to a bunch of scientists, where she can squeeze one out in peace and help them discover what the fuck is going on. Book's worth a look, too.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206634/

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: September 18, 2007 at 09:28 PM

spacer

Bloody good film, this. Good soundtrack apart from a dodgy rendition of Ruby Tuesday, Clive Owen proves himself well tasty with a car door, some nice action and tension, and no gratuitous Yankery.

4/5 miscarriages.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: September 20, 2007 at 07:58 AM

spacer

How dare you reply to your own thread you miscreant!

I shall add this to my rental list and see what the crack is.

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: September 20, 2007 at 10:04 PM

spacer

My miscreanic status is well established. The double post is the only recourse when I have put off every forum member from replying.

You should experiment, Pete. Get scientific. Start another website, and I won't post on it. See how it goes.

Kiss of death, me.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: September 21, 2007 at 03:27 PM

spacer

Yeah, I've really got to stop inviting you onto my sites

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

91 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles