Forums
Shop
Contact
Fantastic Four
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Animal Love
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Animal Love

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 16, 2006 at 04:35 PM

spacer

no this aint nothing freaky- you dirty dirty people!
just wanna know what animals from the biggest kingdom in the world you guys have respect for and why.

please, do let me go first- i have massive respect (and love, purley the friendly kind) for the giraffees of this world. they are, in my humble oppinion, the most ROCK AND ROLL animals ever. . . and i shall tell you why;

*if they fell over when running theyd break all their legs leading to certian death - yet they still run! -respect

*they have the same amount of bones in their necks as we (that would be humans, no trolls please) do they are just alot, lot bigger.

*they can trick deadly ants so that they can eat there favourite leaves from a certain gum tree! sneaky sneaky!

my last point, but not all points by a long way...

*they can kill a lion, with ONE kick.

i think you'll agree they are pretty cool customers!

(ok, now you!)

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 16, 2006 at 06:25 PM

spacer

Dogs.

They can lick their own balls.

...What?

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 16, 2006 at 09:55 PM

spacer

The climbing perch.

Any species of fish you can take 'walkies' has my respect. And it freaks out the dog owners

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 19, 2006 at 07:21 AM

spacer

The Archer Fish.

It doesn't wait for it's food, it picks it off low-level leaves from bushes and trees from several feet away using a deadly-accurate jet of water.

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 20, 2006 at 12:44 PM

spacer

Protopterus - anything that has survived from the Jurassic period by ignoring evolution gets a deep bow from ne and though being a fish, like AT's climing perch can go for a very long walk on dry land.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 23, 2006 at 06:09 PM

spacer

you all seem to be (except fa) obsessed with fish....is there someting your not telling me? lol

i have to admit when i was made to watch nature videos at school the archer fish was the highlight of a particularly grey friday afternoon! lol

as for your reasons for the dog fa....cant say its ever crossed my mind

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 24, 2006 at 06:47 PM

spacer

Don't worry, I'm not one of those shallow types who is only interested in a girl if she has a good set of fins.

I rather respect ants. Their hives are highly complex societies, and they even wage war on each other and enslave each other; proof that they are intelligent beings. And who wouldn't be impressed at the sight of soldier ants scything through the jungle; creatures many times their size know they have to run for it or die.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 25, 2006 at 11:03 AM

spacer

Are you sure you're not talking about the Americans AT?

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 25, 2006 at 04:48 PM

spacer

No. Ants know why they're scything through any particular jungle and it's not for oil or profit.

Hang on, did I say profit or profit there?

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 26, 2006 at 12:01 PM

spacer

That's true. They only operate in a particlar section of the jungle at a time as it means that the wildlife there has a chance to recover before the next sweep. This environmental planning means they are way more intelligent than Bush

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 26, 2006 at 05:41 PM

spacer

'they even wage war on each other and enslave each other; proof that they are intelligent beings.'

...mmmmmmmmm i feel there is contradiction in that logic

ants are pretty cool...BUT out smarted by the giraffees im afraid. they trick ants by standing down wind of them then eat most of the ants trees before the ants know they are there! HA!

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: May 26, 2006 at 05:53 PM

spacer

ARe you sure there's a contradiction? Our species regards itself as pretty intelligent, even calling itself homo sapiens - wise man. We've also been killing and enslaving each other throughout recorded history, so therefore this must be the behaviour of an intelligent species

I'd like to give lemmings an honourable mention for tricking humans into thinking that they commit mass-suicide, which in fact they never do. That infamous footage showing them hurling themselves off a cliff into the ocean was actually showing a migration caused by population pressure. When lemmings migrate, they will cross small bodies of water if necessary; the lemmings responsible for the myth merely made a bad judgement call, mistaking a sea for a small pond.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 6, 2006 at 05:54 PM

spacer

HA! HA! HA! cheers troll, you cheered up my day with that insightful tale! LOL bet the ones at the back were going....'im sure this was a BIG expanse of water last time i checked' as they jumped off the edge anyway!

after watching hitch hikers guide to the galaxy big up for mice! LOL

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

45 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles