Forums
Shop
Contact
Star Trek Nemesis
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Music bullet Madonna Tickets
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Madonna Tickets

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 4, 2006 at 11:08 PM

spacer

Madonna Tickets are on sale now for her tour, cheapest ones £80, dearest £180 - I think that's value for money to see an old slapper mime 15 songs. Kets hope there's a sniper in the front row.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 4, 2006 at 11:34 PM

spacer

I've paid a lot for tickets, but never that much. Most of the gigs I go to only cost £10, and they're excellent. For £80 I'd expect a lot more than live music.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 5, 2006 at 07:26 AM

spacer

My current car cost a tad more than her most expensive tickets.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 5, 2006 at 03:55 PM

spacer

for that much you'd expect to bring away a limb with you from her own personal body
Its insane, all that 'i want to sing to bring my message to the world and make it a better place' shit is just another po star sob act- she really means 'i want to be a pop star so i can lots of money and have everything better than you '

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 5, 2006 at 06:57 PM

spacer

I seem to recall that she did an erotic thriller film last decade that I found neither erotic or thrilling. The only saving grace was that she wasn't Pamela Anderson. I had to go into councilling after seeing Barb Wire, and trolls don't normally do the touchy feely stuff.

There's names for women who take their clothes off and have sex with people for money, and making sure you're on screen as well just makes it worse.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 5, 2006 at 07:01 PM

spacer

There's names for women who take their clothes off and have sex with people for money

Yep. They're called girlfriends.

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 6, 2006 at 02:19 PM

spacer

So I take it you don't see why you should be the lone breadwinner of your household?

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: July 29, 2006 at 05:32 PM

spacer

Hasn't that damm sniper turned up yet? Madonna's wretched tour has finally reached Cardiff. so that means local TV and radio stations are full of adverts. The worst ones are the radio adverts because they dragged her on to drum up interest in the concert.

Inviting people to rifle through her underwear drawer was pretty gross. The rubber safety undergarments incontinents like her have to wear just isn't the same as the stuff she wore last century. And she threatened to spank anybody who didn't turn up - an empty threat in view of her arthritis...

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

33 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles