Forums
Shop
Contact
South Park
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Music bullet Musical Fingers
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Musical Fingers

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 4, 2006 at 04:47 PM

spacer

topic title says it all...anyone play and insturment here or wish they could? tell me, tell me, tell me!

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 4, 2006 at 05:08 PM

spacer

Used to be able to play bass. Didn't pick it up for nearly ten years, so I'm in the process of debating with myself whether to learn to play pretty much all over again.

Worst thing is, I fucking own one, and it taunts me...

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 4, 2006 at 10:14 PM

spacer

Drums, keyboard, bass stangely enough and a few woodwind but apart from bass and drums none of them very well.

I was in bands for years but I don't do anything now.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 4, 2006 at 10:28 PM

spacer

FA, it's like riding a bike only difference is that if you're no good you dont fall off and hurt yourself. I am a born again bassist, originally i joined a band and learned their songs, played my first gig after 6 weeks in front of 1,000 people, it was GREAT!!! now I'm learning properly, scales finger exercises, the lot, slow but I'm sure eventually better.

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 5, 2006 at 03:53 PM

spacer

guitars seem popular! .....like riding a bike huh?-that only help if you could ride one in the first place!
well i "play" i use the term loosely, piano, keybord, and all kinds of percussion (oh yes, i am that girl with the triangle! lol)

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

8 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles