Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Mystery Men
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Outpost Modules bullet Polls bullet Aaaaargh, The Pain!
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 2 of 3 ): 1 · 2 · 3
What Hurts Most?
Choice: Results:
Childbirth
50.00% ( 5 votes ) --
Stubbed Toe
10.00% ( 1 votes ) --
Paper Cut
0.00% ( 0 votes ) --
Kick In The Bollocks
40.00% ( 4 votes ) --
Juice From Orange Squirting Into Eye
0.00% ( 0 votes ) --
Hitting Fingertip With Hammer
0.00% ( 0 votes ) --
Scalded Foot From Clumsy Kettle Usage
0.00% ( 0 votes ) --
Tongue Stuck To Ice Lolly
0.00% ( 0 votes ) --
Pubic Hair Caught In Fly
0.00% ( 0 votes ) --
Aaaaargh, The Pain!

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 08:53 PM

spacer

If you think that's bad, wait until you find out about the forms Greek gods took when they decided to seduce mortal women.

The constellation Cygnus commemorates the time when Zeus took the form of a swan to seduce Queen Leda. The other forms he took in order to seduce mortal women include a bull, an eagle and a satyr. And they weren't the worst...

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 09:03 PM

spacer

Accounting Troll: If you think that's bad, wait until you find out about the forms Greek gods took when they decided to seduce mortal women.

The constellation Cygnus commemorates the time when Zeus took the form of a swan to seduce Queen Leda. The other forms he took in order to seduce mortal women include a bull, an eagle and a satyr. And they weren't the worst...

Having kept ducks and geese, I can only imagine the tackle a swan has (I have to say that girly ducks always walk away with a strange gait not sure if it's a smile on their face!!!)

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 09:28 PM

spacer

Mmm, knowing the Greeks there was probably and Aardvark or a Porcupine as well.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 14, 2006 at 10:02 PM

spacer

Not to mention a golden fucking shower, Zeus, you dirty, dirty bastard.

•  

Zombie ( 2 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 15, 2006 at 05:00 AM

spacer

I voted childbirth as I have heard this is one of the most painful things to go through.

As for the "manly" ones, yup getting kicked in the privates hurts. That's nothing when compared to kidney stones. I had them twice and hope none of you ever have to go through this ordeal. The doc gave me Vicadin for the pain, but it didn't do diddly squat. Hands down, kidney stones are the worst pain I've ever had.

- Zombie

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 15, 2006 at 08:47 AM

spacer

I had a stomach cramp yestterday that just wouldn't go. That hurt... and women go through it on a monthly basis?... Respect!

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 15, 2006 at 12:02 PM

spacer

Yeah but you have to take into account that is has been clinically proven that women do not feel pain as men do, we get indigestion and it's a killer, they get an arm taken off in a bizzar shopping accident and they take an asprin and go out on the piss that night.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 15, 2006 at 12:25 PM

spacer

FA, I've always hoped that one was a mistranslation. Just conider the mechanics of it

Still, a society which doesn't bat an eyelid when a woman says that she has been seduced by a swan and lain two eggs is capable of anything.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 15, 2006 at 12:44 PM

spacer

I'd rather not!

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 28, 2006 at 09:07 AM

spacer

men are, you are quite right, generaly wimpy when it comes to pain Pete- i think its a case of what your used to...you get used to being bent over double once a month (i know what your all thinking-dont be perves!) so you expect it and you live with it. If you regularly get hit/kickd/pinched/bitten youd get used to most of that too

(ps-kidney stones REALLY hurt too, i have been fortunate to never suffer tehm myself)

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 28, 2006 at 12:28 PM

spacer

If you regularly get hit/kickd/pinched/bitten youd get used to most of that too

I know schoolchildren are more unruly these days, but I didn't think being a teacher was THAT bad!

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 1, 2006 at 08:24 PM

spacer

depends where you work ...they dont mean it.

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 4, 2006 at 04:52 AM

spacer

Reminds me of a boy who hit a teacher when I was at school. One of the teachers hit him in return. It wasn't quite so funny then.

•  

Slaughter ( 66 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 4, 2006 at 11:24 PM

spacer

Waiting for this poll to be changed...

Greetings from Olav (Staff at StrategyCore.co.uk)

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 5, 2006 at 12:47 AM

spacer

Hey, I started this one. Don't look at me.

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 2 of 3 ): 1 · 2 · 3

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

22 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles