Forums
Shop
Contact
Mystery Men
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Easter
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 1 of 2 ): 1 · 2
Easter

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 6, 2006 at 05:43 PM

spacer

well Easters gonning and the bunnies getting ...fat? tell me about easter- what does it mean to you, and more importantly whats your fav chocolate egg to get come easter mornign

.....just go for it

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 6, 2006 at 05:44 PM

spacer

Chocolate and mini eggs. Easter should be all year.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 6, 2006 at 06:08 PM

spacer

"Well, it's a time of rebirth, isn't it? When Our Lord Je-"

"ARNOLD? WHO'S ARNOLD?"

Sorry, I love that joke.

Easter was always a good laugh when I was wee. Enough chocolate for weeks and the start of decent weather again. Not to mention my birthday (not that I ever got any gifts apart from orange peel, because we were fiercely poor, and had to regularly burn our house down for the insurance).

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 6, 2006 at 06:42 PM

spacer

Easter? I resent spending out good money on one molecule thick easter eggs. And as it's a school holiday, I also have to put up with my paper arriving late for two whole weeks!

For me, it also means the tourist season starting in ernest. This means more crowds of American tourists saying "Gee, isn't this a cute lil English village?", which is a mortal insult in Wales. Yes there are actually tourists who say stuff like that, usually just before they ask me for directions

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 6, 2006 at 07:55 PM

spacer

well i like it for the school holiday! ...but then thats cos i get two weeks of laying in
easter egg chocolate does taste differnet to "normal" chocolate tho doesnt it?
my friend and i reacon theres a conspiricy...that leading up to easter chocolate companies increase the level of coco in things so that by easter you HAVE to have eggs! and more importantly AFTER easter, you cant STOP easting their chocolate! ...... or maybe im just looking for a scape goat *shrug*

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 6, 2006 at 08:44 PM

spacer

What's the Easter equivalent of Scrooge?
That'll be me then, my first year of not being able to eat chocolate, no mini eggs, no cream eggs, no cadbury's egg with buttons inside, no point in living really!!!! BAH!!!

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 6, 2006 at 10:11 PM

spacer

Chocy chocy chocyloticocoa. Eat it up YUM.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 7, 2006 at 01:03 PM

spacer

silvertongedevil: Chocy chocy chocyloticocoa. Eat it up YUM.

Thanks for that STD, it really helped - I can entertain the rest of my inmates with that little ditty!!!

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 7, 2006 at 05:38 PM

spacer

Well chocolate adiction brings out the worst in me. I'm fine now, as long as I get my chocolate I'm fine.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 7, 2006 at 05:50 PM

spacer

my sister cant eat chocolate- shes lactose intolerent.....she eats it anyway at easter! lol she might be very sick for a few days after, but she REALLY loves chocolate! lol
me- personaly im a white chcolate kindda girl, you know it reflects my life style.... sweet and innocent

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 8, 2006 at 11:52 AM

spacer

Ivory: my sister cant eat chocolate- shes lactose intolerent.....she eats it anyway at easter! lol she might be very sick for a few days after, but she REALLY loves chocolate! lol
me- personaly im a white chcolate kindda girl, you know it reflects my life style.... sweet and innocent

Good job you're favourite isn't Bournville - Dark & Bitter. Even worse, cooking chocolate - cheap and nasty!!! Ialways liked Cadbury's Dairy milk - smooth and indulgent!!

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 8, 2006 at 11:53 AM

spacer

Ah, Bournville, pretty much how I like my women.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 8, 2006 at 11:58 AM

spacer

FullAuto: Ah, Bournville, pretty much how I like my women.

Sounds like you're used to bad experiences with women FA!! Try a Galaxy style - sophisticated and luxurious (ok now to find one) LC x

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 8, 2006 at 12:01 PM

spacer

Hey, they're bitter before they meet me. Usually.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 8, 2006 at 06:33 PM

spacer

well if you whip in a bit of cream the bornville goes down a treat

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 1 of 2 ): 1 · 2

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

15 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles