Forums
Shop
Contact
Mystery Men
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Bird Flue
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 1 of 4 ): 1 · 2 · 3 · 4
Bird Flue

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 15, 2006 at 06:20 PM

spacer

Can you catch Bird Flue through your computer?

Newest case is reported in Germany today, it's getting closer so it's time to stock up on extra strength Asprin.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 15, 2006 at 06:26 PM

spacer

The bit that winds me up is that the government could get in enough drugs to save everyone if it became widespread, but they're only being so catious as to order a few hundred thousand doses of the medicine or something like that...

Howsabout we have a worldwide restriction on how much cash the pharmaceutical company's are allowed to make at our expense? They really piss me off...

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 16, 2006 at 04:15 PM

spacer

anu one of those companies that goes 'oh we want to help peopel and make them well, thats our fisrt and main aim' are talking rubbish! there aim is to MAKE MONEY! and the more life threating the desiese the better!

ive had a cold and cough scince christmas- i really dont deserve flue! of any kind!

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 16, 2006 at 04:23 PM

spacer

Ivory: anu one of those companies that goes 'oh we want to help peopel and make them well, thats our fisrt and main aim' are talking rubbish! there aim is to MAKE MONEY! and the more life threating the desiese the better!

ive had a cold and cough scince christmas- i really dont deserve flue! of any kind!

Oh Ivory
I hope you haven't been 'spitting feathers' too!! That reminds me of another pet hate...

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 17, 2006 at 09:29 AM

spacer

Symptoms are: Feeling peckish, getting flighty, feeling light on your feet and craping on peoples heads.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 17, 2006 at 12:42 PM

spacer

silvertongedevil: Symptoms are: Feeling peckish, getting flighty, feeling light on your feet and craping on peoples heads.

So did the anti-biotics work for you?

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 17, 2006 at 03:32 PM

spacer

I'm safe, you can't catch Avian Flue whilst suffering from aids!! It's the third time I've caught it.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 17, 2006 at 05:44 PM

spacer

bird flu - DURGH! men wont catch it anyway!

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 17, 2006 at 08:15 PM

spacer

That's true, not while we're all 'gobbed up' with man flu.

Coming closer - France now, even garlic doesn't kill it.

It's moving faster than Elton Johns solicitor.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 2, 2006 at 04:48 PM

spacer

ewwwww scary thought that! well....untill it gets here im not thinking abtou it i know thats blind and all that jazz but really....apart from moan and complain what else am i gonna do? ...me personally nohing. so there for i shall conserve my energy for fighting it off when it arrives.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 2, 2006 at 05:08 PM

spacer

I've sent my hi-fi to the vets for jabs - just in case my tweeters catch it.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 5, 2006 at 06:16 PM

spacer

This will be a nightmare at Easter, no cream eggs, mini eggs (perhaps you can only catch a small amount of the virus with these???) at least we're safe with Easter Bunnies !!!

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 5, 2006 at 06:19 PM

spacer

Shit. Without mini eggs, the world just isn't worth living in.

Quick question: You know those chocolate birds that lay the chocolate eggs? Well...if you fuck them, do they melt?

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 5, 2006 at 06:23 PM

spacer

FullAuto: Shit. Without mini eggs, the world just isn't worth living in.

Quick question: You know those chocolate birds that lay the chocolate eggs? Well...if you fuck them, do they melt?

Where do you think chocolate spread came from????
I recently found out I am allergic to chocolate (in fact anything with caffeine in it) I've been in therapy ever since!!!

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 5, 2006 at 06:32 PM

spacer

Good point. Never thought of that before. Perhaps I should read the label instead of smearing it across women and licking it off...

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 1 of 4 ): 1 · 2 · 3 · 4

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

51 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles