Forums
Shop
Contact
Mystery Men
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Pet Hates
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 7 of 7 ): 1 · · 6 · 7
Pet Hates

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 21, 2006 at 08:02 PM

spacer

FA, don't worry, the same thing will happen to you one day. You too will be telling your daughter to make sure she is in by 8pm, even when she is married and in her thirties

Ivory, that statement about people being too stupid to reproduce in the conventional manner is very disturbing...

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 23, 2006 at 08:52 PM

spacer

well, its just not cricket!
*rolls eyes*
'your young, you cant possibly know ANYTHING!' grrr
im sure when you get old young people treat you just the same...but as im young i cant see that point of view as im reckless and should be wering a hoody! lol

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 23, 2006 at 10:09 PM

spacer

Recent conversation with my family.

Them: "Aren't you going to cut the garden?"

Me: "No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't give a fuck about the garden, and I have better things to do."

"Well, what if the neighbours talk? What if they get the council?"

"Let them talk. If their lives are so empty that they need to talk about someone's garden and judge them for it, that's their problem. And fuck the council, too. They send me a letter, which I ignore, summoning me to a hearing, which I don't go to."

"They can get the police."

"Yeah, the bobbies have nothing better to do than arrest people who don't trim their hedge. I'm not cutting the garden."

"...Don't you want to cut the garden?"

I mean, sometimes I think I've gone to Hell without anyone telling me about it!

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 24, 2006 at 07:32 PM

spacer

When faced with the "what will the neighbours think if they see the garden looking like that" argument, I usually counter with "If they care that much, they can cut my lawn".

My latest rant is that the police probably would arrest you for not bothering about your garden. These days, the police find stuff like that easier to deal with than catching proper criminals.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: June 26, 2006 at 07:06 PM

spacer

prob is they make it good and easy on themselves. they send you a letter abtou your garden which you ignor. they send you a summons letter, which you ignor- now that they can pick you up on with out too many people frowning at them *rolls eyes* it still comes back to the garden.

personally, i like keeping the garden nice, in a 'im definatly not a grannie' kind of a way! lol

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 7 of 7 ): 1 · · 6 · 7

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

121 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles