Forums
Shop
Contact
Mystery Men
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet Aladdin
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 1 of 3 ): 1 · 2 · 3
Aladdin

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 12:37 PM

spacer

Here's a bit of nonsense for you - you've probably seen the panto in the dim and distant past, so what was his surname? (answers on a post card please)and yes I do know the answer so will let you know.

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 06:05 PM

spacer

Troublewiththelaw?

Get it?

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 07:09 PM

spacer

Oh no it isn't!

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 08:31 PM

spacer

Twanky. As in, the Widow Twanky. Which would be a bloody silly surname even if the character was British. And he isn't.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 08:35 PM

spacer

FullAuto: Twanky. As in, the Widow Twanky. Which would be a bloody silly surname even if the character was British. And he isn't.

So who's been looking it up on the net then??? (oh yes he has!!! Ha HA) Well done little boy and your prize is ....

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 08:38 PM

spacer

Hey, some of us have perfect recall of the stupid names we saw in panto as children.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 08:49 PM

spacer

FullAuto: Hey, some of us have perfect recall of the stupid names we saw in panto as children.

You'll tell me anything - you were seen queing for tickets to this years' Panto (either that or you were autograph hunting! Didn't know you were a Little & Large fan ????)

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 08:50 PM

spacer

Hey, I love women whatever size they are. My penis knows no prejudice.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 08:52 PM

spacer

FullAuto: Hey, I love women whatever size they are. My penis knows no prejudice.

Hey I like a man who's open minded !!! What you doin Saturday?

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 08:57 PM

spacer

Putting fear into the hearts of evildoers, as per usual.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 09:00 PM

spacer

FullAuto: Putting fear into the hearts of evildoers, as per usual.

If you're gonna put somethin somewhere I guess that's as good as anything!! Good Luck Panto Man !!! (you're my hero - honest! I swoon at the very thought)

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 09:04 PM

spacer

Well, shit. That's my secret identity revealed.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 09:07 PM

spacer

FullAuto: Well, shit. That's my secret identity revealed.

And I'm usually so discreet, what went wrong? It must be all the swooning, a girl can only take so much of that you know!!

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 09:14 PM

spacer

That's fine. God knows, I should have allowed for the intrinsic weaknesses of the fairer sex.

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 2, 2006 at 09:17 PM

spacer

FullAuto: That's fine. God knows, I should have allowed for the intrinsic weaknesses of the fairer sex.

Not only a hero but thoughtful as well ... oooh I feel another swoon coming on~!!! (I do seem to swoon easily these days)

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 1 of 3 ): 1 · 2 · 3

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

69 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles