Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Fantastic Four
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Off Topic bullet I Don't Believe It.
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
I Don't Believe It.

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 12, 2006 at 08:48 PM

spacer

I confirmed the reasons why I don't listen the the news/read papers etc.

This evening on the radio there were three interesting topics on the news between the usual disasters, deaths, destruction.

The first one was about a student who was taken to court for calling a police horse gay. Yes a HORSE AND IT WENT TO COURT. It was thrown out but you can bet it was only because they didn't know how to prove it wasn't a shit stabber.
Secondly, a preacher has been arrested for saying that a certain child is a'witch'. Yes I know it is odd even as a stand alone item but it comes to pass that in Tottenham quite a few children have been branded as 'witches' or 'being possessed." They are little bastards but even with my imagination I think witch is a term fixed well back in history.
Lastly, Prescott, the deputy prime minister has appologised for not paying his council tax. Well I don't know about you but I am very sure we are all being shafted by these people every day of our lives, what amazes me is how they pile shit that high.
I was so flabergasted I ate the radio.

I mean come on, we talk some crap on this forum but it's humour. The news is supposed to be about the REAL WORLD AND SERIOUS SHIT.

That's it, stop the planet I want to get off right here.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 13, 2006 at 07:20 AM

spacer

Oh, he apologised? The fat bastard wants to hurry up an fucking pay them.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 13, 2006 at 11:31 AM

spacer

What amazed me and I haven't checked up on this but I'm sure they said is was 3 grand for THREE YEARS. Hang on, if this is right there's some kind of disparity. I live in the sticks in a desolate car-park of a county and my rates are not much less than that.

Angry? - angry? ....... ANGRY????? Quick, invent me a new word for angry.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 13, 2006 at 11:41 AM

spacer

http://www.time...1938215,00.html

New word for angry? Enfurted?

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 13, 2006 at 05:18 PM

spacer

You'll be happy when you hear the latest, there is currently talk about assylum seekers being paid £3,000 to leave the UK, do you recon they'll pay me £3,000 to stay? Oh no of course, I pay taxes, have no kids, don't claim off the government - silly me!!!

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 13, 2006 at 05:46 PM

spacer

I don't get this at all. We've welcomed asylum seekers for fifty years, gave them jobs, paid them under the minimum wage, made them British, and all of a sudden it's "Nah, we don't want any more, thanks."

The majority of them come here, work their fucking arses off running a family business or doing a shit job for someone else. They're quietly religious, family-oriented and hard working, in short, everything we typify as British. Yes, ok, a few are scum. But whenever I pass the fucking dole office, 99% of the people there were born in this country.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 13, 2006 at 06:26 PM

spacer

FullAuto: http://www.time...1938215,00.html

New word for angry? Enfurted?

Like I said - I expect to shafted by these people.

I have a cure - it costs 15p and is called 'standard NATO round'

I'm completely enfurted!

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

117 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles