Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
Mystery Men
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Outpost Modules bullet Responses to Articles bullet Life bullet So This Is Christmas?
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
So This Is Christmas?

Article Bot ( 64 ) · Group: Site Bots · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 3, 2006 at 10:59 AM

spacer

The opening salvo by Silvertongedevil examines some of the strange animals that are seen at this particular time of year.

Discuss the full article - So This Is Christmas? by silvertongedevil below...

•  

Lady_Castlemaine ( 170 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 4, 2006 at 08:35 PM

spacer

Great article Silvertongedevil! Think you may have missed one other category - 'The Snoggers' they seem to think that 12 pints of Carling makes them instantly more attractive to the opposite sex! Hmmm .. now let me see, Breath smells like a brewery and or curry house, eyes can't quite focus, lack of co-ordination of glass/fork to mouth causes dribbles of drink/food down shirt, speech impediment seems to have got worse. How attractive is that??? (well it worked for me on New Years Eve) - NOT !!!!

"To play it safe is not to play at all."

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: January 4, 2006 at 09:52 PM

spacer

Well Ta very much. Mmm, you've given me an idea for an article.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

162 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles