Forums
Shop
Contact
South Park
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Gadgets bullet Top 10 Pc Case Mods
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Top 10 Pc Case Mods

cyke ( 208 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 22, 2005 at 11:02 AM

spacer

http://gadgets....dest-case-mods/
Quality, i've had that WallCrawler idea loads of times, just the noise of all the fans being loose always put me off.

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - George S. Patton

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 22, 2005 at 11:44 AM

spacer

I'm contemplating replacing a few of mine with those weird heat sinks with fins and shit. You never been curious enough to do that yet? Total silence guaranteed, and as long as your motherboard is playing the game, if it's not dissipating enough heat (ie. you've not put a good enough one in) it should shut down before it fries.

If I ever get the spare change... Ebuyer.com is my destination

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

Ki-tat Chung ( 12 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 23, 2005 at 03:51 PM

spacer

ah yes, i was quite into the moding scene jsut a while back, and i came accross the r2d2 mod. go checkout The Best Case Scenario as well. The Doom3 is pretty cool, and Nighthawk mod is unbelieveable.

•  

cyke ( 208 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 23, 2005 at 09:34 PM

spacer

Yeah i've installed a lot of quiet fans from quietpc.com and they generally do bring the noise down substantially but nothing yet has actually been silent - its a reflection of the power and heat output of the processors sadly

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - George S. Patton

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 24, 2005 at 10:02 AM

spacer

Jeeeeeez! That Doom 3 mod has taken him a LONG time and thousands of dollars by the look of it.

Wish I had skill, time and patience like that. Oh, and the cash would be good too

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

Ki-tat Chung ( 12 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: December 24, 2005 at 11:19 AM

spacer

lol, yeah. By the looks of it, he does this kind of thing professionaly as well. That Nighhawk project must cost heaps. Man, it looks wicked!
http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28&page=6

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

39 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles