Forums
Shop
Contact
South Park
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Other Stuff bullet Life bullet Alcoholism
Print View · Subscribe Pages ( 2 of 2 ): 1 · 2
Alcoholism

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: March 31, 2006 at 06:13 PM

spacer

In most towns in Wales, if you plan on going out and having a few drinks, you should take plenty of friends with you. You will be grateful for the safety in numbers when the fighting starts.

I just don't understand why some people seem to think that a night out is incomplete unless they've kicked the crap out of someone who only said "Hi". Some of these people don't even bother with a real or imagined slight before resorting to fisticuffs.

You would have thought that it would be safe to go out drinking in my village on a Friday or Saturday night because all the clubbers are having fights down in Newport, which is presumably why they are called clubbers. However, we are plagued by 14 year old girls who are out to get drunk and seduce somebody. And the bar staff always pretend that they belived these children to be over 18 because that way, they can take money off them.

The only bar that is reasonably free of these children is prohibitively expensive because tourists tend to assume that an expensive bar and hotel must therefore be good quality.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 3, 2006 at 04:45 PM

spacer

i REALLY cant stand people who buy alcohol for random kids ho are hanging abotu out side the offlicense! the kids MUST BE UNDERAGE or they'd have broguht it themselves! DURGH! its just stupid, and ignorant if youask me (dotn worry im aware you didnt)

As for alcoholism....i really get pissed off with people who come to work hungover alot - and use it all day as an excuse to get out of doign the less nice jobs. that bugs me- they KNOW they have work/school the next day, so WHY get that pissed up! its not like they dont have any days off in a week, or in our case any holidays to get ratted in like the rest of us!

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 3, 2006 at 06:52 PM

spacer

Well as long as it isn't your pupils who are irritating you by hanging around the off-license and asking you to buy booze for them and then turning up the next day hungover.

I'm not terribly symathetic when people complain about being hungover. After all, there is a miracle cure for hangovers, specifically not drinking as much the previous night.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 4, 2006 at 07:59 AM

spacer

Jesus AT, you should be a doctor - that actually worked. I'm cured!!!!

I'm going for a beer to celebrate.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 4, 2006 at 04:44 PM

spacer

ill drink to that!

•  

Accounting Troll ( 145 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 4, 2006 at 05:48 PM

spacer

As long as it's a pint of scotch, so will I.

If you accept a hangover the next day as part of being drunk and you're not going to be a burden on me, that's fine, but people who can't work out the connection between the cause and effect make me go and sharpen my axe...

•  

Ivory ( 241 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 17, 2006 at 11:17 AM

spacer

peopel who know you have somethign important to do that day, and who turn up with a bottle of water and think its funny that they cant do anything when everyones result is tied into the groups level of performance PISSES ME OFF!

•  

Previous Topic · Topic Index · Next Topic Pages ( 2 of 2 ): 1 · 2

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 3 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

31 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles