Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
South Park
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Outpost Modules bullet Responses to Articles bullet Games bullet Aftermath Comes War
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Aftermath Comes War

Article Bot ( 64 ) · Group: Site Bots · Rank: spacer · Posted On: September 10, 2006 at 07:51 AM

spacer

UFO: Aftermath - whole alien invasion, no artificial additives.

Discuss the full article - Aftermath Comes War by FullAuto below...

•  

Slaughter ( 66 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: September 10, 2006 at 10:54 AM

spacer

I think the quality of your articles depends on how much you like the game FA . Not that this is a bad article in any way, but it is far from the quality of the Democracy and Silent Storm reviews.

As for what you say about Aftermath, I agree with it. Aftermath has some good sides to it, but falls short of the mark.

Greetings from Olav (Staff at StrategyCore.co.uk)

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: September 10, 2006 at 11:43 AM

spacer

Hehe, well it does have to interest the reviewer enough realy doesn't it Slaughter.

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: September 10, 2006 at 01:15 PM

spacer

I made a couple of distinctions between my dislike and the true faults in the article, but Jesus Christ, I can't stand that SA system. It's like they tried to please both TB and real-time gamers, and did neither.

I prefer TB over real-time, but I'd rather play real-time than SA. I like Aftermath, but for me, it's not even close to S2 or JA2 et al. If it had been turn-based, I would have liked it a lot more.

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

74 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles