Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
South Park
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Outpost Modules bullet Responses to Articles bullet Games bullet Survivor's Guilt
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Survivor's Guilt

Article Bot ( 64 ) · Group: Site Bots · Rank: spacer · Posted On: November 16, 2005 at 06:11 PM

spacer

FullAuto relives a traumatic experience and some traumatic dialogue.

Discuss the full article - "Survivor's Guilt" by FullAuto below...

•  

Pete ( 701 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: November 16, 2005 at 06:15 PM

spacer

A cracking article. I remember the first tiem I saw Resident Evil. It was scary just to watch someone else play it let alone run the risk of heart-failure when playing yourself!

Aren't the Asgard supposedly technologically superior?

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: November 16, 2005 at 06:31 PM

spacer

The intro was a never-seen-before feature, I think. Real live footage as opposed to FMV. And the game still shits me up today. Even playing the GameCube REmake I was tense. One of the best scares came in about the first fifteen minutes of play, with the first appearance of the dogs, bursting through the windows of a corridor in a scream of breaking glass.
A friend of mine shrieked when he first played through that bit. He never lived it down.
The big girl.

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

38 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles