The Last Outpost Forums ( http://www.thelastoutpost.co.uk/forums/ )Where Did You All Go?

Source: http://www.thelastoutpost.co.uk/forums/index.php?gettopic=486

Lady_Castlemaine | May 23, 2007 at 04:38 PM

Well I know FA is still around, and yes I have had some time off but wow the crickets (it's deafening). Oh mummy I'm scared, even the office kettle is cold!!!

FullAuto | May 24, 2007 at 02:15 AM

Like the Ghost of Websites Past, I refuse to disappear.

Like the Duracell bunny, I suppose. Only, with slightly better typing. And not as pink.

Wait. Was it pink? I can't remember.

Lady_Castlemaine | May 24, 2007 at 10:24 AM

Right then, first job - PUT THE KETTLE ON!!!
The bunny was pink (if that'swhat you were referring to???;-)
2nd Job get battery charger on - for the duracell's now what??? Only two people to carry on the future of TLO, can we recruit the old team? It's a hard job but hey, we can do it!!!
You up for a challenge FA?

FullAuto | May 24, 2007 at 11:30 AM

I'm never one to shirk a duty, however pleasurable.

Lady_Castlemaine | May 25, 2007 at 06:19 PM

Slip into your marigolds love, we've got some serious stuff to get on with! (I'm getting lathered up ready). Where would you like me start boss?

FullAuto | May 25, 2007 at 11:17 PM

*snaps on the gloves*

Oh, it's like going through Customs all over again. Bend over, spread 'em, turn your head and cough, etc.

No, wait, that was my last girlfriend.

Start at the bottom, fnar fnar, and work our way up.

Lady_Castlemaine | May 26, 2007 at 01:46 PM

Have to say that in the Midlands ladies of may I say ' a certain age' use a term for cleaning a place thoroughly - 'get it bottomed' Well ok, I'll give it a go, I'll try anything once or several times if need be!!

FullAuto | May 28, 2007 at 05:35 AM

A certain age, eh? Better than an uncertain one and a statutory rape charge, at any rate.

Lady_Castlemaine | May 28, 2007 at 05:10 PM

FullAuto: A certain age, eh? Better than an uncertain one and a statutory rape charge, at any rate.

Well there you are you see, stick to the more mature ladies if you want to stay out of court! (well there's got to be some kind of bonus so long as you don't marry 'em).... but there again I'm likely to say that

Lady_Castlemaine | June 2, 2007 at 09:50 PM

FA!!! Where dya go? Don't worry I don't bite (only very very gently most times anyways).. Kettle boiled so get yer cup ready.

FullAuto | June 5, 2007 at 07:18 PM

Fret not (or don't fret)! Looking for the sugar and got lost.

Typical bloke. Good sense of direction, except in the kitchen.

Lady_Castlemaine | June 8, 2007 at 04:42 PM

And I thought you were sweet enough!! Did you find the Hobnobs?

FullAuto | June 8, 2007 at 06:59 PM

Ah, HobNobs, the clitoris of the biscuit world. At least they weren't hidden behind a bush, anyway.

Lady_Castlemaine | June 10, 2007 at 08:14 PM

FullAuto: Ah, HobNobs, the clitoris of the biscuit world. At least they weren't hidden behind a bush, anyway.

Are they called that 'cos every c****s got one?

Ivory | June 11, 2007 at 06:03 PM

hey you two! im around but got fed up of talking to myself. its like being in a school after dark being in this place.

Lady_Castlemaine | June 11, 2007 at 08:29 PM

Ivory: hey you two! im around but got fed up of talking to myself. its like being in a school after dark being in this place.

Hiya Ivory, talk to us matey we're afraid of the dark. I think there's a drink in the pot (maybe even a hobnob or two)

FullAuto | June 11, 2007 at 10:40 PM

I thought it was cause they were small and perfectly formed. And often hidden from view.

Oh well.

silvertongedevil | June 17, 2007 at 05:33 PM

Okay, what's going on here, someone been defacing graves? Ahh, not so. Exhumation of members! Is it still a crime?

I'm still around but the old adage of "Speak not unless you have words of wisdom" apply. What is an adage anyway?

I've had a new head fitted recently and I'm not quiet comfortable with it yet so any posts may not exactly reflect my true feelings.

FullAuto | June 18, 2007 at 01:33 AM

My dictionary defines it as:

adage (noun) a slow bowel movement.

I wonder about that dictionary sometimes, I really do...

Lady_Castlemaine | June 21, 2007 at 08:59 PM

silvertongedevil: Exhumation of members!
I've had a new head fitted recently and I'm not quiet comfortable with it yet so any posts may not exactly reflect my true feelings. YOU BEEN GIVIN HEAD OR GIVEN??

Good to see you back though, hey it's like the old days!!! Did you bring any supplies?

Lady_Castlemaine | June 21, 2007 at 09:07 PM

FullAuto: I thought it was cause they were small and perfectly formed. And often hidden from view.

Oh well.

and are best licked or sucked when wet????? (now then that's enough of that!!)

FullAuto | June 26, 2007 at 09:10 AM

Exhumation of members!

Now there's a story worthy of a front page!

Ivory | June 26, 2007 at 08:59 PM

when you only have one page ANY story can go on the front.
i brought chrunchies- get that friday feeling all week long

silvertongedevil | June 26, 2007 at 09:41 PM

I brought a bottle of beer, sorry a bottle of. I drank the beer.

FullAuto | June 29, 2007 at 01:49 AM

That Friday Feeling?

"I'm going to get drunk, tell the boss exactly what I think of my job, and headbutt the office peacemaker." - that sort of thing? Doing it once a week is enough for me.

Ivory | July 1, 2007 at 09:30 PM

naaaaaaa where i work at least sixty kids have already beat me too it by friday! get it in on a monday!
dont worry bout the beer...i brought a tea pot and a good cuppa tea is always a good idea

FullAuto | July 3, 2007 at 02:58 PM

Nice one. Think I'll stay here in case of nuclear war, or some terrorists trying to ram my house with a car bomb.

Though, going on their track record lately, that'd be nothing to fear.

Ivory | July 4, 2007 at 07:54 PM

first they'd have to work out 'the right house' you could be safe for a few years yet!

FullAuto | July 6, 2007 at 07:15 PM

I think them learning to drive would take up even more time.

silvertongedevil | July 8, 2007 at 02:54 PM

If nothing else the incident has brought up some cracking jokes.

Lady_Castlemaine | July 11, 2007 at 05:26 PM

I still think it's very funny that people tried to beat the driver up when he was still on fire - One Brownie point for the Scott's (several million bad points for Brown!!)

Did anyone bring wine glasses? I won a bottle of wine in a raffle - glass of chablis anyone?

FullAuto | July 11, 2007 at 09:47 PM

Best time for it, surely? And at the trial you can pretend you were trying to beat the flames out.

"You say the suspects face was on fire, madam..."

Lady_Castlemaine | July 11, 2007 at 10:20 PM

Hmmm I suppose the knuckle dusters could have been there to help the flow of air ????

Ivory | July 14, 2007 at 03:46 PM

to prevent the flow of air- in order to stop the fire!
cheers!

FullAuto | July 15, 2007 at 12:20 AM

"And the savage kicking afterward?"

"Just trying to roll him over, guv."

Lady_Castlemaine | July 15, 2007 at 06:13 PM

Ivory: to prevent the flow of air- in order to stop the fire!
cheers!

ehem, yes of course I meant to say that I was of course meaning that in order to prevent him burning more ferociously the air would in fact have to be reduced (phew!! glad you mentioned that Ivory)

Pete | July 28, 2007 at 12:50 PM

I'm here! Honest!

Lady_Castlemaine | August 4, 2007 at 06:32 PM

(jumps!!) Good God Pete, where were you hiding? Can't you knock next time?

Pete | August 5, 2007 at 09:43 AM

I was lurking under the sofa after a big night out. That's one hell of a hangover

silvertongedevil | August 7, 2007 at 04:14 PM

WHO THE HELL WAS THAT?

Lady_Castlemaine | August 9, 2007 at 12:36 PM

It's invisible Pete!! STD you remember him, the nice young man who used to look after us all!!

Pete | August 9, 2007 at 03:52 PM

Well, if by look after you mean build the place, hang around for five minutes and then bugger off, then yep - that's me!

silvertongedevil | August 11, 2007 at 09:28 PM

Oh yes, you're the one that looks like an alien and eats Wurthers Originals.

Lady_Castlemaine | August 13, 2007 at 10:41 PM

No STD that's Grandma! This is Pete, you know PETE the one who kindly built this place and then pis... went away for a while !!! Oh dear it's hard work sometimes!

Pete | August 14, 2007 at 07:00 AM

Hehe, well I am back in some form now, though for how long is anybody's guess

I've recently been updating the [url=http://www.theturtlemoves.com]Discworld site[/i] and am loitering about more on my sites in general in an effort to come up with a grand plan to kick-start them back to life again.

I suppose some sort of cross-site publicity would be a good idea

FullAuto | August 15, 2007 at 06:50 AM

Worther's Originals, Kiddy Fiddlers no.1 choice 1957-2007.

TopSource: http://www.thelastoutpost.co.uk/forums/index.php?gettopic=486