The Last Outpost Forums ( http://www.thelastoutpost.co.uk/forums/ )Aaaaargh, The Pain!

Source: http://www.thelastoutpost.co.uk/forums/index.php?gettopic=289

FullAuto | March 9, 2006 at 07:54 AM

Quite obvious, darlings. Which, in your opinion, is the most painful? Which one makes you cry? Which one makes you curl up and whimper like a wounded kitten?

Azrael Strife | March 9, 2006 at 11:02 AM

We agree on that

silvertongedevil | March 9, 2006 at 12:15 PM

I had to put childbirth as being male I guess the pain from that would top a swift kick to the nads.

Lady_Castlemaine | March 9, 2006 at 12:31 PM

You did know my name is Barbara and I drive a taxi !!!

FullAuto | March 9, 2006 at 01:03 PM

Ah, nice and local, then.

silvertongedevil | March 9, 2006 at 05:05 PM

Yeah, now that would sting a bit - I know a nice little shop near you.

Lady_Castlemaine | March 9, 2006 at 07:16 PM

My friend Tubs sells some nice things for local people, most of them sell for less than twelvelty two pounds.

Accounting Troll | March 10, 2006 at 06:41 PM

I find having to pay for a round of drinks to be pretty painful, if that counts

Pete | March 11, 2006 at 11:09 AM

I voted for the stubbed toe. A kick in the bollocks does indeed bring a tear to the eye, but stubbeed toes also really damn hurt and if you're like me happen more often, so on average there's more pain.

silvertongedevil | March 11, 2006 at 05:56 PM

Accounting Troll: I find having to pay for a round of drinks to be pretty painful, if that counts

I think that probably ought to go on the 'Worst things that ever happened to me' poll.

FullAuto | March 14, 2006 at 10:17 AM

What's this 'childbirth' vote rubbish? Are you taking the piss?

Women have no empathy when we get hit in the nuts, so I'm not showing any now. Bloody childbirth. I've taken bigger shits than the newborns I've seen.

silvertongedevil | March 14, 2006 at 06:02 PM

Nooo, you got the wrong end of the stick. My point is as a bloke - without the equipment if you see what I mean - I reckon it would smart a bit if I gave birth. Quite a suprise too being a virgin.
Mmmm, Imaculate Conception. Now there's a thing.

Accounting Troll | March 14, 2006 at 06:25 PM

Mary was just lucky she never had to explain her story to the Child Support Agency

Anyway, a childbirth is pretty bad if the child hasn't turned in the womb. It was routinly fatal for both mother and child not so long ago.

silvertongedevil | March 14, 2006 at 07:04 PM

I always thought that Joseph character was a bit gullible - "Er, my love I seem to be pregnant, yes, yes I know I'm a virgin, er ..... God did it'"
It's a crap excuse and yet he fell for it and gave credence to the religion based on an oxymoron.

Lady_Castlemaine | March 14, 2006 at 08:50 PM

silvertongedevil: I always thought that Joseph character was a bit gullible - "Er, my love I seem to be pregnant, yes, yes I know I'm a virgin, er ..... God did it'"
It's a crap excuse and yet he fell for it and gave credence to the religion based on an oxymoron.

Excuse me sir, would you mind making a statement explaining if you read The Davinci Code before or after you made this statement? knee bend, knee bend.

Accounting Troll | March 14, 2006 at 08:53 PM

If you think that's bad, wait until you find out about the forms Greek gods took when they decided to seduce mortal women.

The constellation Cygnus commemorates the time when Zeus took the form of a swan to seduce Queen Leda. The other forms he took in order to seduce mortal women include a bull, an eagle and a satyr. And they weren't the worst...

Lady_Castlemaine | March 14, 2006 at 09:03 PM

Accounting Troll: If you think that's bad, wait until you find out about the forms Greek gods took when they decided to seduce mortal women.

The constellation Cygnus commemorates the time when Zeus took the form of a swan to seduce Queen Leda. The other forms he took in order to seduce mortal women include a bull, an eagle and a satyr. And they weren't the worst...

Having kept ducks and geese, I can only imagine the tackle a swan has (I have to say that girly ducks always walk away with a strange gait not sure if it's a smile on their face!!!)

silvertongedevil | March 14, 2006 at 09:28 PM

Mmm, knowing the Greeks there was probably and Aardvark or a Porcupine as well.

FullAuto | March 14, 2006 at 10:02 PM

Not to mention a golden fucking shower, Zeus, you dirty, dirty bastard.

Zombie | March 15, 2006 at 05:00 AM

I voted childbirth as I have heard this is one of the most painful things to go through.

As for the "manly" ones, yup getting kicked in the privates hurts. That's nothing when compared to kidney stones. I had them twice and hope none of you ever have to go through this ordeal. The doc gave me Vicadin for the pain, but it didn't do diddly squat. Hands down, kidney stones are the worst pain I've ever had.

- Zombie

Pete | March 15, 2006 at 08:47 AM

I had a stomach cramp yestterday that just wouldn't go. That hurt... and women go through it on a monthly basis?... Respect!

silvertongedevil | March 15, 2006 at 12:02 PM

Yeah but you have to take into account that is has been clinically proven that women do not feel pain as men do, we get indigestion and it's a killer, they get an arm taken off in a bizzar shopping accident and they take an asprin and go out on the piss that night.

Accounting Troll | March 15, 2006 at 12:25 PM

FA, I've always hoped that one was a mistranslation. Just conider the mechanics of it

Still, a society which doesn't bat an eyelid when a woman says that she has been seduced by a swan and lain two eggs is capable of anything.

FullAuto | March 15, 2006 at 12:44 PM

I'd rather not!

Ivory | March 28, 2006 at 09:07 AM

men are, you are quite right, generaly wimpy when it comes to pain Pete- i think its a case of what your used to...you get used to being bent over double once a month (i know what your all thinking-dont be perves!) so you expect it and you live with it. If you regularly get hit/kickd/pinched/bitten youd get used to most of that too

(ps-kidney stones REALLY hurt too, i have been fortunate to never suffer tehm myself)

Accounting Troll | March 28, 2006 at 12:28 PM

If you regularly get hit/kickd/pinched/bitten youd get used to most of that too

I know schoolchildren are more unruly these days, but I didn't think being a teacher was THAT bad!

Ivory | April 1, 2006 at 08:24 PM

depends where you work ...they dont mean it.

FullAuto | April 4, 2006 at 04:52 AM

Reminds me of a boy who hit a teacher when I was at school. One of the teachers hit him in return. It wasn't quite so funny then.

Slaughter | June 4, 2006 at 11:24 PM

Waiting for this poll to be changed...

FullAuto | June 5, 2006 at 12:47 AM

Hey, I started this one. Don't look at me.

Accounting Troll | June 5, 2006 at 06:07 PM

How about a more political one, like what should be done with Tony Blair? Options could include dumping him in the middle of Baghdad on his own, so he can explain to the locals how much better off they are thanks to him and that they should 'draw the line' under things like the prisoner abuse scandals and lack of WMDs. What happens next would be more entertaining to watch than packing him off to the War Crimes Tribunal

TopSource: http://www.thelastoutpost.co.uk/forums/index.php?gettopic=289