Gadgets
Life
spacer
Forums
Shop
Contact
South Park
spacer
Home bullet Forums bullet Outpost Modules bullet Responses to Articles bullet Games bullet Bitter? A Pint, Please
Print View · Subscribe Pages: none
Bitter? A Pint, Please

Article Bot ( 64 ) · Group: Site Bots · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 6, 2006 at 03:44 PM

spacer

FullAuto worsens the jaundice of his eye as he looks at the state of the gaming industry.

Discuss the full article - Bitter? A Pint, Please by FullAuto below...

•  

Azrael Strife ( 66 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 6, 2006 at 06:51 PM

spacer

Excellent article! I share your thoughts completely

Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity.

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 6, 2006 at 07:09 PM

spacer

Thank you. I wouldn't go so far as to say there was anything as coherent as a thought in there, but thank you.

•  

silvertongedevil ( 333 ) · Group: Contributors · Rank: spacer · Posted On: February 6, 2006 at 07:23 PM

spacer

Yeah, you got it in one - and relieved yourself of some bile and vinegar at the same time.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

•  

Mighty Jack ( 7 ) · Group: Members · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 1, 2006 at 09:35 PM

spacer

From a purely asthetic point of view they dont even LOOK next-gen!

Remember when you saw the PS2 for the first time? All black and sleek and it looked like nothing youd ever seen before, and it stood upright like a tower and you went "Behold, The next generation of gaming will be upon us!".

I looked at PS3 and went "Oh. . . ." and that was it. to be honest, when laid down it looks a bit like a compact breadbin.

People don't stop playing beacause they grow up; they grow up because they stop playing.

Thumbs Up Friend!

•  

FullAuto ( 1,042 ) · Group: Administrators · Rank: spacer · Posted On: April 1, 2006 at 09:43 PM

spacer

Aye, not really stunned by all of them, really. At least the PS2, Xbox and GameCube were distinctive...

•  

bullet Active Viewers

There are 0 member(s) and 1 guest(s) browsing ( details )

none

Who's Online

29 Guests

View Details

Forum Statistics

7903 Members
451 Topics
2647 Posts

Most Online: 583
Just Joined: Victorbymn

Site Statistics

64 Articles